RPG Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Academy

An Academy of RPG and Anime Lore

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A'ia'i, Mirana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirana

Mirana

A'ia'i, Mirana  Empty
PostSubject: A'ia'i, Mirana    A'ia'i, Mirana  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:24 pm

A'ia'i, Mirana

Personal Information
Name: Mirana Kalua A'ia'i
Nickname: Ana
Visual Age: 18
Real Age: 26
Personality: Mirana is a nice teacher who cares about her students but she can be rather strict at times. She likes to read books and will often times be found with on in her hands. She is interested in many things and likes to study when she has the time. She also likes to experiment with different things and will sometimes have other people participate in her experiments. She enjoys training and does so often because she is continuously trying to work harder and improve her self.
Appearance:

Spoiler:

Character Type
World of Origin: Dragon ball Z
Classes enrolled in: Dragon ball Z, Soul Eater
House:
Race: Saiyan, Meister

Individual Statistics

-Strength: Average
-Speed: Average
-Stamina: Average
-Energy Source: Average
-Intelligence: Average

Character History
Background: Mirana was born in the world of dragon ball z and she grew up a happy child until the saiyan home world was destroyed. She was not at the planet at the time but then again she did not even know what was happening to the universe at all since she was not awake. Mirana was sealed in a crystal that kept her from aging and because of it she is fairly young but it is not as if she does not know what is happening since a group of people who were charged with watching over the the crystal constantly gathered information for her and had it enter her mind through the crystal. When Mirana awoke she knew what had happened to the world and she started her own journey until one day she mad it to another world and after meeting and talking with a few people she decided to join up with the academy and become a teacher so that she could train the protectors of the future. Mirana now works as a teacher at the academy living out her days working, training, and living her life to the fullest while making sure her students are prepared for their future careers in life.

--
KEYWORDS: (congrats you found the hidden message)

------

Optional

Love Interest: N/A
Family: N/A
Rivals: N/A
Best Friends/s: N/A

Source: Jaden Lightwood
Back to top Go down
Jaden Lightwood
Lightwood House Leader
Jaden Lightwood

A'ia'i, Mirana  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A'ia'i, Mirana    A'ia'i, Mirana  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Approved Prof. A'ia'i

Your house is Seimyo
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-academy.forumotion.com

A'ia'i, Mirana
Page 1 of 1