RPG Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Academy

An Academy of RPG and Anime Lore

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcoming the new teacher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mirana

Mirana

Welcoming the new teacher Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming the new teacher   Welcoming the new teacher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:38 am

Hey everyone I am Mirana and I am new to this site so it is a pleasure to meet you all. I like rpg's and got into forum based ones a little while back so I am trying to expand my knowledge and gain more experience so I am glad to say that I have chosen this site to help me reach my goal.
Back to top Go down
Lehran Kōrudo
Kōrudo House Leader
Lehran Kōrudo

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new teacher   Welcoming the new teacher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:38 am

Hi mirana it's a pleasure to have you on the site. We've all been role-playing on forum based sites for awhile now and I hope we can help you with what you're after in joining the site. I'm sure someome else will introduce you to the site better because I'm pretty bad at introductions. XD

Back to top Go down
Naruhi Seimyo
Semiyo House Leader
Naruhi Seimyo

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new teacher   Welcoming the new teacher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:34 am

Now now, lehran, dont seel yourself short, you did a good job with the intro. Nice to meet mirana, i hope to have the pleasure of rping with you real soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mirana

Mirana

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new teacher   Welcoming the new teacher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Thanks for the warm introduction you two I will RP with you guys soon I just need to work on my abilities first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming the new teacher   Welcoming the new teacher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcoming the new teacher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Academy :: Welcome :: Introductions-
Jump to: