RPG Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Academy

An Academy of RPG and Anime Lore

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Gasuken Academy

Go down 
+3
Lehran Kōrudo
Naruhi Seimyo
Jaden Lightwood
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaden Lightwood
Lightwood House Leader
Jaden Lightwood

Welcome to Gasuken Academy Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:18 pm

The massive auditorium, lined with seating for 25000, all of which have no problem viewing the stage, is filled to capacity with students. The curtains are closed, hiding from the view of the stage from the audience. Students are whispering among themselves about the assembly, none for sure are certain about the purpose of their reason to be in the auditorium. Jaden Lightwood is behind the curtains at a podium in the center of the stage. A speech is prepared for the introduction of the school term. His fellow teachers, Naruhi Seimyo, Lehran Korudo, Jezzi Shikami, Akumetsuki Uchiha, and Mirana A'ia'i, are backstage, waiting for Jaden's cue.
Back to top Go down
https://rpg-academy.forumotion.com
Naruhi Seimyo
Semiyo House Leader
Naruhi Seimyo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:56 am

Naruhi sighed behind the backstage curtain, tossing his zanpaktou back and forth in his hands, waiting with the other teachers for the cue. "This is boring........I know we have to welcome the students and blah blah blah but come on.......thisi s ridiculous"
Back to top Go down
Lehran Kōrudo
Kōrudo House Leader
Lehran Kōrudo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 2:16 pm

*lehran is sitting on a box backstage* Believe me naruhi, we understand that you never have and never will like these annoying formal events but if you sit through this like a good little boy ill give you a cookie afterwards *lehran smiles as he mocks him sarcastically*
Back to top Go down
Jaden Lightwood
Lightwood House Leader
Jaden Lightwood

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 3:53 pm

The curtains draw to reveal Jaden Lightwood standing at the podium ready to speak. The lights in the auditorium dim and a lull of silence befalls the vast room. Jaden clears his throat ready to speak. "Attention Students. Welcome to Gasuken Academy, a school where we train the great young minds from all the worlds to be their great protectors. My name is Professor Jaden Lightwood, I head the Lightwood Dormitory named after my great ancestor, one of the 4 founders of the school, Scarlet Lightwood. I teach classes in Chakra and Soul Resonance. And I'd like to bring out the next teacher." Jaden walks off stage exitting stage left, to the area where Naruhi and Lehran wait. "Naruhi, you're up."
Back to top Go down
Lehran Kōrudo
Kōrudo House Leader
Lehran Kōrudo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 pm

*lehran smiles* have fun naruhi, dont forget to smile! *lehran makes a hand notion from naruhi towards the direction of the stage*
Back to top Go down
Naruhi Seimyo
Semiyo House Leader
Naruhi Seimyo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:01 pm

"Lehran, so help me if my "condition" acts up, you'll be the first one to die" Naruhi stands up and walks onstage. "hello, new students, i'm the head of Seimyo Dorms, which was named after my ancestor, Gintoki Seimyo, who was one of the four founders of this fine academy. I will be your teacher for Spirits 101, now I will take my leave and let you meet the next teacher" Naruhi walks backstage. "Hey Moronic Korudo, you're up"
Back to top Go down
Lehran Kōrudo
Kōrudo House Leader
Lehran Kōrudo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:50 am

Moronic you say? If you do go into that state I may kill you first *Lehran tucks away his medallion inside his shirt so it does not distract the students and then walks on to the stage* hello everyone, I'm Lehran Kōrudo and head of the Kōrudo dorm that my ancestor Alexander Kōrudo founded long ago I am also going to be the teacher of alchemic studies and I hope you all find what you're looking for from this school that was created to teach Gifted young minds such as yourself.*Lehran steps down and walks backstage and stands next to naruhi*
Back to top Go down
Jezzi

Jezzi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:01 pm

A girl with blue hair and pink eyes came running into the backstage area of the auditorium, brushing through her hair to try and keep it tidy.
Crap crap crap I can't believe I'm late again
The girl, Jezzi(although she was really hundreds of years old, she looked about 17) looked at Jaden with wide eyes and bowed a quick, somewhat lazy bow of apology.
She whispered to him,
"I hope I didn't make us late. I had a little trouble with the family, you could say."
Jezzi blushed a bright pink at her own embarassment for being late.
She held a notepad in her hand, containing key words to remember her speech.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Lightwood
Lightwood House Leader
Jaden Lightwood

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:42 pm

Jaden acknowledges Jezzi. "There you are Jezzi! Nevermind your tardyness, get on stage. Your introduction is next. Make it a good one to forgive the fact you were late again."
Back to top Go down
Jezzi

Jezzi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Jezzi nodded at Jaden nervously and hurried onto stage, as her name was introduced.
She heard polite clapping, that was automatic only, seeing as many people did not know her.
She opened her notebook onto the stand, and cleared her throat before speaking into the microphone.
"Hello I am Shikami, Jezzi. I am head of the Shikami house clan. My main field is Weapon and Weapon meister abilities, I am the assistant headmistress, and teach a few of the classes. I also teach Vizards about their mask abilities, and I teach zanpaktou elemental techniques.
I look forward to seeing many of you in my classes, good luck everyone."
She gave a polite bow, before grabbing her notebook and walking offstage, the audience applauding politely again. She knew it wasn't very original, but it was at least nice.
She looked at Lehran and Naruhi, and sighed
"Do you guys have to behave like angsty 6 year olds?"
Back to top Go down
Lehran Kōrudo
Kōrudo House Leader
Lehran Kōrudo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:49 am

Quite the feisty comment from the 17 year old grandma and I apologize it's just that something about bothering naruhi........really appeals me. Neverheless an excellent introduction Very polite and to the point you've made up for your tardiness yet again
Back to top Go down
Akumetsuki

Akumetsuki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Akumetsuki walked up to the podium putting his hands on the stand and looking at the students. "Hello... I am Akumetsuki Uchiha the teacher of sweeper 108 Call me Aku. Now i am the strictest teacher in the school mess up in my class or disrespect me your ass is grass." He kicked his leg up as his shuriken holdster opens and a shuriken flew up, he flicks it and it flies to the back of the room one point stabbing into a kid names sora's ear. "And no sleeping when superiors are talking its very disrespectful. All in all welcome to the school i hope to see great things from you guys." Aku nods and walks backstage waiting for this to get over with.
Back to top Go down
Kanari Okada

Kanari Okada

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:38 pm

A girl's hand shot up and grabbed the shuriken. It should've cut into her flesh, she should he bleeding yet she wasn't. She put the shuriken away and adjusted her focus back on the assembly, Sora didn't even look like he noticed. I'm glad I don't have him for a teacher, she thought and felt sorry for the poor souls that did.
Back to top Go down
Kyo Foschi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:56 pm

Kyo sighed as he leaned back in his seat in the very back of the audtiorium. "This is boring......." Kyo stood up and proceeded to walk out to explore the rest of the school. "Just because my so called brother is a teacher at this accursed school doesnt mean i have to sit through this......"
Back to top Go down
Jezzi

Jezzi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:25 am

Lehran Kōrudo wrote:
Quite the feisty comment from the 17 year old grandma and I apologize it's just that something about bothering naruhi........really appeals me. Neverheless an excellent introduction Very polite and to the point you've made up for your tardiness yet again

Jezzi sighs in disappointment at his retort.
"Honestly, you really need to work on your comebacks..."
She grinned at him,
"It's true that Naruhi is fun to annoy..."
She looks an Naruhi and raises her eyebrows intentively.
She looks back at Lehran and taps the side of her nose,
"I want the students to like me this year.... Maybe then I can prove to be a worthy headmaster.....
Apparently last year I didn't take my job seriously enough"
She rolled her eyes at this,
"honestly, it's not easy trying to teach for two completely different worlds...."
Back to top Go down
Lehran Kōrudo
Kōrudo House Leader
Lehran Kōrudo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:39 am

Oh woe is you the only teacher that has to teach two worlds!.......oh wait nevermind *Lehran face smirks as he mocks jezzi*I understand how difficult it is to teach two different worlds and I'm sure you'd make a fine headmaster jezzi but you have to agree that our current system works pretty well and its been that way for awhile. I feel like all of us can use our max potential in our current positions anyway *Lehran does a weak half smile* and most importantly we both agree that bothering naruhi is a MUST
Back to top Go down
Jaden Lightwood
Lightwood House Leader
Jaden Lightwood

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Jaden walks back onto the stage and up to the podium. Silence returns to the Auditorium. "The classes of the known worlds include, The world of Shinobi, Chakra and Ninja Arts, Taught by myself, Lehran and Akumetsuki. The World of Shinigami and Hollows, Reiatsu, Taught by Jezzi and Naruhi. The World of Weapons and Meisters, Soul Resonance, taught by Jezzi, Mirana and myself. The World of Mafia and Hitmen, Flames and Box Weapons, taught by Raizen. The World of Alchemy and Alchahestry, taught by Lehran, The World of Saiyans Namekians and Dragon Balls, Kii, taught by Tazu and Mirana. And Last, The World Of Bounty Hunters and Taoists, Sweeping and Tao, Taught by Akumetsuki." Jaden allows the students to hear the information before proceeding to the next point. "The teachers will be having exhibition matches in the courtyard shortly. Students interested in the classes they teach, please don't miss their fights."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Gasuken Academy   Welcome to Gasuken Academy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Gasuken Academy
Page 1 of 1