RPG Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPG Academy

An Academy of RPG and Anime Lore

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sora is late

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora Armonioso

Sora Armonioso

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Sora is running down the halls of the academy, late to the Welcome to school academy. He is running as fast as he can, trying to get to the Auditorium before the Assembly starts. "Oh no, Kõrudo-sensei is going to kill me if he finds out I'm tardy on the first day of classes." Sora runs faster trying to get there on time.
Back to top Go down
Kanari Okada

Kanari Okada

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:44 pm

A girl with wings of crystal flew by Sora then made a round trip to fly alongside him while he ran. "Sora what are you doing out here, if you dont hurry you'll be late."
Back to top Go down
Sora Armonioso

Sora Armonioso

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:17 pm

"Oh hey Kanari," Sora is getting tired. "And I'm trying to get to the Assembly on time." Sora starts to slow down, he still has half the campus before he gets there. Suddenly, Sora feels as if the groubd disappeared out from under him, Sora tripped.
Back to top Go down
Kanari Okada

Kanari Okada

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:26 pm

Before Sora feels his head hit the pavment he finds the ground getting farther and frther away. "Come on, let's get you to the assembly before Kõrudo-sensei kills you. I'm already there." Kanari had grabbed Sora before he fell then flew much faster then he could run toward the Auditorium.
Back to top Go down
Sora Armonioso

Sora Armonioso

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:33 pm

Sora takes a moment to realize what had happened. As soon as he does, he begins to blush from embarrassment. "Thanks Kanari, but are you sure we're allowed to use our abilities outside of class like this? I mean, I don't want to get you in trouble"
Back to top Go down
Kanari Okada

Kanari Okada

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:00 pm

"You worry too much," Kanari said with a smile. After a while she lands at the Auditorium and sets Sora down. "Get in there, the Assembly is gonna start soon. I saved you a seat." With that Kanari shattered into particles of crystal dust, it was just a Jade Crystal Clone.
Back to top Go down
Sora Armonioso

Sora Armonioso

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:14 pm

Sora opens the door slightly. Sora slips through, hoping to remain unnoticed. He barely made it in. He notices the seat Kanari saved for him, he walks down to the seat and sits beside her. "Thanks Kanari-chan."
Back to top Go down
Kanari Okada

Kanari Okada

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:29 pm

Kanari smiled when she saw Sora finnaly arrive and take his seat. "No problem. What happened Sora, I got worried and sent my clone to find you."
Back to top Go down
Sora Armonioso

Sora Armonioso

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:46 pm

"I kinda just over-slept Kanari-chan. Thanks for the seat though, but where are the guys? You know, Zi, Kyo, and the others?" Sora scans the crowd looking for his Guardians.
Back to top Go down
Kanari Okada

Kanari Okada

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:05 pm

"They're around here somewhere, I kinda lost track of them. I'll help you look for them after the Assembly."
Back to top Go down
Sora Armonioso

Sora Armonioso

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:13 pm

"Thanks Kanari-chan." Sora leans back interested in the assembly. Sora, exhausted from the run to the assembly will fall asleep if he gets to comfortable. Unfortunately, the seat is exceedingly comfortable, putting Sora to the point where he is falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kanari Okada

Kanari Okada

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Seeing Sora was about to fall asleep Kanari gently shook him to try and keep him awake "Don't fall asleep Sora, you need to stay up."
Back to top Go down
Sora Armonioso

Sora Armonioso

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 7:39 pm

"Why? This assembly is just an introduction of the teachers here. Besides, you can just fill me in with what I missed right?" Sora is still having trouble staying awake and probably can't stay up through the assembly.
Back to top Go down
Kanari Okada

Kanari Okada

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:10 pm

"I suppose. Ok, get some rest. You probably need it after all that running," she said with her usual warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Sora Armonioso

Sora Armonioso

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:15 am

Sora yawns deeply, one of the few signs he's sleepy. Sora lays down against his seat and gets comfortable. Within a minute Sora is sound asleep.

(Topic done)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sora is late Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sora is late   Sora is late Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sora is late
Page 1 of 1